Lich is a floating ranged, Undead unit released as part of the 5th Honor rotation. Can be used as a core (weaker than Dark Spirit) or support unit.
Pet Couple (Cora)
- When first appearing, movement speed and attack speed of allies increase significantly for a certain period of time.
- Basic game speed increases by 3%.
- Movement speed, attack speed, and attack range of all units increase by 4%.
- normal attacks hit up to 5 enemies simultaneously and paralyze enemies for a little longer.
- Immune to stun.
- Spirit awakening limit break: Spirit awakening max increases by 5 per Senior Lych. (However, this value cannot exceed 25.)
Unit Abilities (Senior)
- General Attack : Attacks up to 4 enemy units at once and paralyzes them for a certain period of time with a lightning-infused magic chain.
- Skill Attack : Deals a great amount of damage to ground units and blows them away in the air by summoning a terrifying chain from the sky. ( Blow attack )
- Special Ability 1 : Since the body is floating slightly above the ground, it is unaffected by the vine attack of druids who attack from the ground.
- Special Ability 2 : Increases the basic speed of the game by 5%. ( If double speed is applied, the game speed increases by 2.1x cumulatively )
- Special Ability 3 : Increases the critical damage and critical hit rate of all units by 5%.
- Spirit Awakening : Maximum level-up increases by 10 for all units. ( [Spirit Awakening] is cumulative, but the maximum level-up for units cannot increase more than +100. Can also be activated in the Time Shop. )
|25||Undead Attack Power||20%||27%|
|100||Undead Move Speed||1%||3%|
|200||Undead Critical Strike Damage||40%||70%|
|300||Undead Attack Range||1%||2%|
|500||Undead Move Speed||1%||3%|
|700||Undead Defense Power||22%||30%|
|900||Undead Attack Power||20%||27%|
|1100||Undead Critical Strike Damage||40%||70%|
|1200||Own Attack Range||1%||2%|
|1300||Undead Critical Strike Damage||300%||600%|
|1400||Undead Critical Strike Damage||550%||1.1a%|
|1500||Undead Critical Strike Damage||2.6a%||5.2a%|
|1600||Undead Critical Strike Damage||N/A||27a%|
|1700||Undead Attack Speed||N/A||2%|
|1800||Undead Attack Power||N/A||440a%|
|1900||Undead Attack Power||N/A||1.1b%|
|2000||Undead Attack Power||N/A||4.1b%|
Italic rows are common Support Breakpoints.