Golem is a walking melee, Human unit released with the original version of the game. It is a poor main team unit but is frequently used in the Tower of Trials, Spirit Highlands, and Guild Wars.
Pet Couple (Mambo)
- When HP is under 30%, immune against all decrease skills (frost, druid vine, Lich paralyze, etc.).
- Move quickly (dash) to the first attack target and engage in battle quickly.
- Increase HP and defense of all units by 10%.
- General Attack: Splash damage enemies that are close to the target, the target will be 100% stunned, surrounding units will be randomly stunned.
- Skill Attack: Cast an immune to physical attacks shield, stun the target with 100% chance while dealing double damage.
- Special Ability 1: Never pass out (Immune to Stun)
- Special Ability 2: While being attacked, a shield defending 99%
|25||Own HP Increased||46%||61%|
|50||Gold Gain Increased during the battle||24%||28%|
|100||Mid-air units attack yourself||100%||100%|
|200||Own Defense Power Increased||28%||37%|
|300||Own Attack Power Increased||23%||31%|
|500||Own Critical Strike Damage Increased||70%||95%|
|700||A chance to block melee attack increased||5%||9%|
|900||Own HP Increased||46%||61%|
|1100||Own Defense Power Increased||300%||300%|
|1200||Own HP Increased||500%||1.00a%|
|1300||All units' Defense Power Increased||200%||500%|
|1500||All units' HP Increased||10.00a%||20.00a%|
|1600||One's(Own) Tribe's HP Increased||N/A||300.00a%|
|1700||Melee units' Attack Power Increased||N/A||120.00a%|
|1800||Melee units' Defense Power Increased||N/A||240.00a%|
|1900||All units' HP Increased||N/A||5.40b%|
|2000||One's(Own) Tribe's Attack Power Increased||N/A||4.00b%|
Italic rows are common Support Breakpoints.