Frost Demon is a walking melee Orc unit released as part of the 9th Honor rotation. A powerful unit in itself, with the ability to resurrect repeatedly gaining strength each time, it also provides some incredibly powerful passive buffs.
Pet Couple (Bamba)
- Normal Attack: Swing a giant sword to blow away multiple enemies and freeze them by throwing ice lance. Also regenerate a small portion of the HP.
- Skill Attack: Summon multiple ice pillars to attack enemies and freeze them.
- Special Ability 1: Increases the basic speed of the game by 4% (8%), and increase movement speed of Undead and Orc units by 2% (5%), and their attack range by 3% (6%).
- Special Ability 2: Appear near the enemy when first appearing and casts buff to increase the caster's movement speed and attack speed.
- Special Ability 3: Unaffected by terrain above stage 10,000 and become immune to freezing, and paralysis.
- Special Ability 4: Instantly move to first enemy (dash).
- Special Ability 5: Revive with 60% of the HP after death. 5 star revives 1 time, 6 star revives 2 times, T1 revives 3 times, T2 revives 4 times and T3 revives 5 times. HP, attack and defense increase by 250% on each revive within the same stage. On the 5th revival attack, defense and HP are increased about 100 times.
- Dimensional Binding 2 (Orc and Undead): Increase the attack speed, movement speed and critical damage of Orc and Undead units in the Outland Battle by 5% (10%). Maximum 150%, applies from Time Shop.
- Tribe Fortification (Orc): Increases Orc unit's ability (Attack, defense, HP) by 7 (15) levels. Increase Undead unit's ability by 4 (8) levels. Maximum 150, NOT applied from Time Shop.
- Enhance Active Skills: Increases the efficiency of The Explosion Shaking Heaven and Earth, Tower of Babel and Skyward Sword by 20 (40) Stages. (Not Applied from Time Shop).
Italic rows are common Support Breakpoints.