Druid's possess only one support-based ability in the form of a game-speed increase along with several unit skills, but make up for this with multiple forms of crowd control being able to slow ground units with it's general attack and using it's skill attack damage and knockback enemies in a large area.
Druid's also possess a unique Eagle companion which provides minor CC and is capable of tanking weak unit's in Tower of Trials which can be useful against flying units which ignore ground units.
Pet Couple (Squirrel)
- Increases unit's attack range by 20%.
- Increases the attack speed and movement speed of all units by 5%
- Slows enemies, lowers accuracy, summons another Eagle that detects invisible units, and increases the attack speed and attack range of Eagles.
- On first appearing, increases the movement speed and attack speed of all ally units, and casts shield to grant immunity against physical attacks for a certain period of time.
- Until a Druid is acquired, Sword Dancers can be used to fill the role of a magic core as they are a guaranteed acquisition through Honor Coins.
Unit Abilities (Senior)
- General Attack : Slows down many enemies and summons vines that deal damage. ( Four-footed units become slower than two-footed units. )
- Skill Attack : Damages and knocks back the enemy in front by creating a wind drill
- Special Ability 1 : increase the basic speed of the game by 5% ( If double speed applied, the game speed increases by 2.1 times, Cumulative )
- Special Ability 2 : The accompanying eagle attacks an enemy. Knocks back and stuns the enemy for a certain amount of time.
|25||Own Attack Power Increased||23%||31%|
|50||Quest Gold Increased||24%||28%|
|100||Own HP Increased||46%||61%|
|200||Own Critical Strike Damage Increased||60%||95%|
|300||One's(Own) Tribe's Moving Speed Increased||2%||4%|
|500||Own Attack Power Increased||23%||31%|
|700||One's(Own) Tribe's Attack Speed Increased||1%||2%|
|900||Own Critical Strike Damage Increased||60%||95%|
|1100||One's(Own) Tribe's HP Increased||100%||200%|
|1200||One's(Own) Tribe's Critical Strike Damage Increased||50%||100%|
|1300||One's(Own) Tribe's Critical Strike Damage Increased||300%||500%|
|1500||One's(Own) Tribe's Attack Power Increased||2.00a%||4.00a%|
|1600||One's(Own) Tribe's Attack Power Increased||N/A||43.00a%|
|1700||One's(Own) Tribe's Critical Strike Damage Increased||N/A||80.00a%|
|1800||Own Critical Strike Rate Increased||N/A||30%|
|1900||One's(Own) Tribe's Critical Strike Damage Increased||N/A||740.00a%|
|2000||One's(Own) Tribe's Attack Power Increased||N/A||4.10b%|
Italic rows are common Support Breakpoints.