Dark Elf is a walking ranged Undead unit released as part of the 9th Honor rotation.
Pet Couple (Chesher)
- Normal Attack: Attack enemies with a whip and throw a dagger of darkness to blow the enemy.
- Skill Attack: Advance forward and swing a powerful whip to stun multiple enemies and blow them into the air.
- Special Ability 1: Increases the basic speed of the game by 4% (8%), and increase movement speed of Undead and Elf units by 2% (5%), and their attack range by 3% (6%).
- Special Ability 2: Appear near the enemy when first appearing and casts buff to increase the caster's movement speed and attack speed.
- Special Ability 3: Unaffected by terrain above stage 10,000 and become immune to stun, and paralysis.
- Special Ability 4: Instantly move to first enemy (dash) and cast a shield which absorbs 99% of the damage rately when attacked.
- Special Ability 5: Revive with 60% of the HP after death. 5 star revives 1 time, 6 star revives 2 times, T1 revives 3 times, T2 revives 4 times and T3 revives 5 times. HP, attack and defense increase by 250% on each revive within the same stage. On the 5th revival attack, defense and HP are increased about 100 times.
- Dimensional Binding 1 (Undead and Elf): Increase the attack power, HP and defense of Undead and Elf units in the Outland Battle by 5% (10%). Maximum 150%, applies from Time Shop.
- Tribe Fortification (Undead and Elf): Increases Undead unit's ability (Attack, defense, HP) by 10 (20) levels. Increase Elf unit's ability by 5 (10) levels. Maximum 150, NOT applied from Time Shop.
Italic rows are common Support Breakpoints.